|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2T|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden pallet with paper each layer, wrapped with thick paper and PVC film outside.|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Material:||High Purity Corundum，fused Mullite||AL2O3 Content (%)≥:||70/80|
|Bulk Density(g/cm3),≥:||2.6||Apparent Porosity,≤:||18|
|Crushing Strength/ MPa,≥:||100/90||Max. Working Temperature, ℃:||1600/1550|
fire resistant bricks,
fire clay bricks
Corundum mullite brick/Boiler and wastes incinerator of brick/Low porosity, good thermal shock performance resistance
Uses the high quality synthetic mullite,high purity corundum as the main raw material,adding special additive,via high pressure molding,the high temperature burn becomes,the product has soft,high porosity hollywood,low thermal shock performance is good,wear-resisting performance is good wait for a characteristic.
Category of Refractory Brick/Fire Brick:
The production process of High Alumina Bricks can be divided into as following process:
Raw material mixing, molding, sintering, selection, packing, delivery.
1) Generally, High Alumina brick was molded by dry pressing.
2) By means of mixing the material uniformity in proportion and ageing mixture some time. Then, pour some powders into the mold and dry pressing.
3) After dry pressing, the adobe needs to be pushed in the drying kiln to stove or stay in the air to dry. This progress will need about 3-5 days.
4) After this progress, then push the adobe into the tunnel furnace or shuttle kiln to burn around 1500C~1750C. This progress will be need about 5-7 days.
5) After burning, the finished high alumina brick will be packed on pallet.
Resistance to High temperature, Resistance to erosion, resistance to abrasion;
Excellent compression strength;
Resistance to acid and alkali;
Excellent heat stability.
The production can be widely used in steel,non-ferrous metal smelting furnace,boiler and wastes incinerator.
Physical and chemical indicators:
|Bulk density (g/cm3),≥||2.6||2.6|
|Apparent Porosity, ≤||18||18|
|Thermal Shock Resistance/1000℃,water,quenching,cycle,≥||25||25|
|Refractoriness under load,0.2MPa,℃(≥)||1550||1500|
|Max. working temperature||1600||1550|